Challenge yourself in an all-French learning environment and return home a Parisian
The Spring 2019 Semester begins January 3, 2019 and ends May 5, 2019.
The Paris Advanced Program includes the following:
- Tuition fees for full course load
- Partial fees covered for most studio and some performing arts courses.
- Customized language support
- Academic support: methodology sessions, proofreading sessions, course-specific tutoring, mid-semester review, cours complémentaires.
- Airport pick-up
- 2-week orientation
- One-on-one course advising and registration
- 1-week course shopping period
- City and neighborhood tours
- Weekly tickets to the performing arts
- Public transportation pass
- 3 day trips
- 2 weekend excursions
- Cooking workshop
- Museum pass for unlimited visits
- Volunteer and extracurricular opportunities
- French university conversation buddy
- Homestay (with daily breakfast and 5 or 3 meals/week)
- Independent living: APA-arranged foyer (French student residence)
- Independent living: Student-arranged apartment living
- Pre-departure support and student visa assistance
- Civil liability insurance
- On-site logistical support
- Option 1: Homestay with 5 meals/week: $25,800
- Option 2: Homestay with 3 meals/week: $25,250
- Option 3: Independent living (housing fees paid separately): $18,900
If you are a student with demonstrated financial need, inquire about support provided by APA at email@example.com as we strive to ensure enthusiastic, academic-minded students have the opportunity to study abroad.
- $500 deposit upon acceptance
- Semester students: Remaining balance paid in full by July 1 (fall) or November 30 (spring)
- Academic year students: 50% of balance by July 1. Remaining balance paid in full by August 15.
- Flight to and from Paris
- Student visa
- Medical insurance
- Meals outside of board
- Personal expenses and purchases such as personal travel, souvenirs, and entertainment