APA's application is designed to be as quick and easy as possible. Online portal, e-forms for recommendation letters, upload an e-transcript, and sign-ups for zooms to help best navigate your academic choices. Your future semester in Paris is simply a click away. On y va!
Flexible reservation options remain in effect and a proven effective Covid protocol has been in effect since re-opening Fall 2020. Ask us about it or refer to the Ongoing Updates for COVID-19 Response page for more details.
Complete the application form on the Apply webpage. After, you will be prompted to log in to the portal to complete the remaining components:
- Personal Statement
- Official transcript*
- University Approval
- 1 recommendation letter from a French professor
Once we’ve received your application, you’ll be contacted for a Zoom interview.
*If you are mailing this item, send it to the US office: Box #17218, 24 Camp Avenue, Stamford, CT 06907.
- Spring Semester 2024 Early Bird Admissions: August 15, 2023 (apply and submit your deposit by this date to receive a $300 reduction in program fees)
- Spring Semester 2024: we must receive all of your documents by October 15, 2023
- Fall Semester 2023 and Academic Year 2023-24 Early Bird Admissions: February 15, 2023 (apply and submit your deposit by this date to receive a $300 reduction in program fees)
- Fall Semester 2023 and Academic Year 2023-24: we must receive all of your documents by April 15, 2023. (Rolling admission after deadline)
Applications received after the deadline will be considered according to space and availability.
Lindsay Turlan leads our US operations and is the go-to person for all aspects of the application process, including billing, pre-departure preparation, and university liaising. If you have any questions, get in contact with the APA office!