North Africa & France Comparative Studies
French immersion summer studies along the Moroccan Mediterranean coast.
The six-week program runs June 2 – July 18, 2021.
The program with two-week extension runs from June 2 – August 1, 2021.
The North Africa and France Comparative Studies summer program in Morocco includes the following:
- Tuition fees for two courses
- Customized French language support
- Weekly darija lessons
- Academic support
- Airport pick-up on June 2
- 3-day orientation
- Weekend excursion to Fes and Volubilis
- Weekend excursion to Tangier and Chefchaouen
- Cultural activities: Arabic calligraphy workshop, music workshop, ceramics painting
- 2 – 3 performances: concert, theater, dance, etc.
- Homestay private bedroom
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week
- Weekly laundry
- Pre-departure support
- Liability insurance
- 24/7 on-site emergency and logistical support
- Includes all of the above
- Full room and board for additional two weeks
- NGO placement and administrative support
- 6 Weeks: $6,100
- 2-Week Extension for volunteer work: Coming soon
If you are a student with demonstrated financial need, inquire about support provided by APA at firstname.lastname@example.org as we strive to ensure enthusiastic, academic-minded students have the opportunity to study abroad.
- $500 deposit upon acceptance
- Remaining balance paid in full by May 1
- Roundtrip flight to Rabat
- Student visa (if necessary for international students)
- Medical insurance
- Local transportation
- Personal expenses and purchases such as souvenirs and entertainment