Dates & Fees
Welcoming students for French Antilles Summer is our mission and is being prepared meticulously at this time. On hold for the past two years due to COVID, we cannot wait to show you all that this incredible island has to offer. Top-notch academic and linguistic programming, deep dive into the history and culture of Martinique and initiation in Creole will inspire you to learn more. Did we mention that APA French Antilles is set in an extraordinary location?
Summer dates TBC.
For reference, the six-week program runs from May 26 – July 9, 2023.
The program with two-week extension runs from May 26 – July 23, 2023.
The APA French Antilles program includes the following:
- Tuition fees for two courses
- Academic support
- Customized language support
- Week-long orientation with teambuilding activities
- 4 cultural events
- 4 excursions: Fort-de-France, North Island, South Island, French island of Guadeloupe
- Homestay private room
- Meal plan: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners per week
- Weekly laundry
- Airport pick-up on program start date
- Pre-departure assistance
- Civil liability insurance
- On-site housing and logistical support
- Includes all of the above
- Full room and board for additional two weeks
- Independent study faculty member mentorship