Ace immersion over six beautiful summer weeks in
Opening Summer 2020!
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
The six-week program runs from May 27 – July 12, 2020.
The APA French Antilles program includes the following:
- Tuition fees for two courses
- Academic support
- Customized language support
- 4 cultural events
- 2 day trips: North Island and South Island
- 1 weekend excursion to the French island of Guadeloupe
- Homestay private room
- Meal plan: 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners per week
- Weekly laundry
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- 3-day orientation
- Pre-departure assistance
- Civil liability insurance
- On-site housing and logistical support
To be announced.
If you are a student with demonstrated financial need, inquire about support provided by APA at email@example.com as we strive to ensure enthusiastic, academic-minded students have the opportunity to study abroad.
- $500 deposit due upon acceptance
- Remaining balance due April 1
- Flight to and from Martinique
- Student visa (if necessary for international students)
- Medical insurance
- Meals outside of board
- Personal expenses and purchases such as personal travel, souvenirs, and entertainment