Valuable summer work experience in the French capital
The Summer 2023 term begins mid-May and ends mid-July.
The Paris Summer Internship Program includes the following:
- Internship placement in a preferred industry with a government required “convention de stage”
- Full-time working hours each week (35-40) for two months
- Internship and workplace preparation
- Local transportation pass
- Pre-departure assistance
- Civil liability insurance
- On-site housing and logistical support
Internship Placement, Workplace Preparation & Support
- Work placement: $2,950
- Homestay Option 1: Daily breakfast, 5 dinners/week: $2,950
- Homestay Option 2: Daily breakfast, 3 dinners/week: $2,650
- Student Residence Option: Daily breakfast, 5 dinners/week: $2,500 – $2,950 (to fluctuate depending on the foyer chosen – based on location and single or double-occupancy room)
- Independent Living: Housing fees paid directly to agency or owner.
- $250 deposit due upon acceptance
- Semester Students: Remaining balance must be paid in full by July 1 (fall semester) or November 30 (spring semester)
- Academic Year Students: 50% of balance by July 1. Remaining balance must be paid in full by August 15.
- Flight to and from Paris
- Passport and visa (if necessary)
- Medical insurance
- Meals outside of board
- Personal expenses and purchases such as personal travel, souvenirs, and entertainment