Paris: August Short-Term
Three weeks of intentional French studies in the country's cultural nexus
Complete the application form on the Apply webpage. After, you will be prompted to log in to the portal to complete the remaining components:
- Personal statement
- Unofficial transcript*
Once we’ve received your application, you’ll be contacted for a Zoom interview.
*If you are mailing this item, please send it to the US office: Box #17218, 24 Camp Avenue, Stamford, CT 06907.
- August 2023 Short-Term Early Bird Admissions: February 15, 2023 (apply and submit your deposit by this date to receive a $100 reduction in program fees)
- August 2023 Short-Term: April 15, 2023
Applications received after the deadline will be considered according to space and availability.
Lindsay Turlan leads our US operations and is the go-to person for all aspects of the application process, including billing, pre-departure preparation, and university liaising. If you have any questions, get in contact with the APA office!
- Schedule a Zoom call
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 203-883-8200
The ideal APA student is bright and motivated, internationally-minded who seeks a cross-cultural experience and has a desire to experience Parisian life.
Paris: August Short-Term Program
- 3.0 GPA
- Gap year or Sophomore, Junior, or Senior university standing or higher
- B1 French language level and up, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) [approximately 3 – 4 semesters of French or equivalent]