This English-based program is designed for junior, senior students and recent graduates with a global vision seeking valuable work experience abroad and practical tools toward their future professional life.
Located in Paris, one of Europe’s leading capital cities, the program is led by prominent experts in business and social enterprise who accompany you all along the way.
Learn forefront methodologies and tools such as Design Thinking and Cross Cultural Management, and join a team to implement them in a Corporate Social Responsibility-oriented project initiated by one of our corporate or NGO partners.
Why choose APA Level Up?
- Project-Centered: experience teamwork on a real-life project from kick-off to prototyping over a 9-week period
- Career-focused : Gain a 360 toolkit that will boost your career by tackling critical areas not taught in university classrooms
- Closely mentored: benefit from a personalized weekly mentorship
- Global Reach: Refine your cross-cultural communication skills and experience life and work overseas
- Social Impact: Engage in a project with a strong social vision and learn how to harness the power of methodologies such as Design Thinking to better collaborate and generate impact.
- Earn a Certificate in Cross-Cultural Communication and Design Thinking