Rolling admissions for Spring 2021!
Register for a free Zoom information session to learn more about APA Level Up! These informal meetings are held every Tuesday at 1:00 pm EST and every Wednesday at 6:00 pm EST through November 4. Sign up for a time here.
Located in Paris, one of Europe’s leading capital cities, Level Up is designed for students with a global vision seeking rigorous academic training, experiential learning opportunities, and meaningful engagement in French society. Explore critical issues in university courses and connect what you learn to a capstone project at one of our corporate or NGO partners. Personalized mentorship combined with a methodology course in design thinking and cross-cultural communications, will provide guidance for the project and help students connect theory with practice in the field.
- This new program starts in Spring 2021 and will be offered for credit, in French. Since this program may generate the interest of non-French speakers, an English track may be offered upon demand.
Why choose APA Level Up?
- Academic Excellence: take classes in your area of interest led by experts in-house and at a Paris university
- Experiential Learning: apply academic knowledge to the outside world in a real-life group project
- Closely Mentored: benefit from a personalized weekly mentorship to help you connect theoretical knowledge to your project
- Global Reach: polish your French, refine your cross-cultural communication skills and experience life and work overseas
- Social Impact: engage in a hands-on project and learn how to harness the power of methodologies such as Design Thinking to better collaborate and generate impact