This program is designed for students with a global vision seeking valuable work experience abroad and practical tools towards their future professional life. Gain hands-on experience and understand how tools like Design Thinking, Cross-Cultural Management, and Corporate Social Responsibility can be applied in the context of the corporate or NGO worlds.
- This program is modified for Fall 2020. It is open to students on leave of absence as well as recent graduates and is offered in English. View the details on the Academics tab or, contact us at email@example.com
- As of Spring 2021, the program will be offered for credit in both French and English (each of the four courses is worth 4 credits)
Located in Paris, one of Europe’s leading capital cities, Level Up centers around the capstone project: small teams of students develop a solution to a current issue at one of APA’s business or non-profit partners, following the stages of Design Thinking. Accompanied throughout by prominent experts in their respective fields, participants also receive micro-trainings for practical tools and skills that can be easily implemented in their academic and professional lives.
Starting Spring 2021, depending on language level, students follow this program in French or English.
Why choose APA Level Up?
- Earn a Certificate in Cross-Cultural Communication and Design Thinking
- Project-Centered: work within a team on a project from kick-off to prototyping
- Career-focused: Learn highly coveted tools and skills to boost your employability
- Closely mentored: benefit from a personalized weekly mentorship
- Global Reach: Refine your cross-cultural communication skills and experience life and work overseas
- Social Impact: Engage in a project with a strong social vision and learn how to harness the power of methodologies such as Design Thinking to better collaborate and generate impact.