APA is unique in being the only study abroad program with access to such a great number and wide variety of cultural events.
An intensive cultural Program Week-end in Brittany
- 11-to-12 performances per semester : theater, ballet, concerts or operas, circus and, when possible, meetings with actors and directors after theater performances
- Two week-ends (Burgundy and Brittany (Fall), Normandy and Loire Valley (Spring)) and three day excursions (Chartres (Fall), Giverny (Spring), Versailles, Fontainebleau)
- Walking tours (Montmartre, Le Marais, Quartier Latin)
- Carte Louvre jeunes : permanent entrance to the Louvre
- Free entrance to most museums
In front of La Comédie Française
The 2013-2014 Cultural program will be released in June.
2013-2014 Excursions Fall 2013 and Spring 2014